Bangla Housing Association is looking for a Maintenance Officer to join our growing and vibrant team. You will be responsible for Bangla’s repairs service, Decent Homes Programme, planned cyclical maintenance programmes, and all other associated building works/service contracts.
Salary: £20k – £24k depending on candidate and experience
Hours: 35 per week
Probation: Six months
Benefits: 20 days annual leave, non- contributory pension, training and personal development programme.
The following documents are attached;
1) Bangla background information
2) Job description
3) Person Specification
4) Job Application Form with Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Maintenance Officer recruitment packJob application form
Completed applications should be sent to Leena Khan at email@example.com
or by post to Bangla Housing Association, 243 Lower Clapton Road, London, E5 8EG
Closing date: 5.00pm Friday 22 March 2013
- If you do not hear from us by Thursday 28 March 2013 please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
- Tests and Interviews will take place on Wednesday 3 April 2013 and Thursday 4 April 2013.
- Further information is available by calling Bangla Housing Association on 020 8985 1124 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org