- Multiplying Success through Collaboration
- New Housing LIN Case Study – BME Elders Housing and Health Promotion Project
- Inside Housing – After Brexit and Trump we will campaign even harder
- BMENational Conference 2016 – Presentations
- Research Summary of Deep Roots, Diverse Communities, Dedicated Service
Image | This entry was posted in Odu-Dua, Training and tagged bedroom tax, benefit cap, council tax scheme, Disability Living Allowance, housing providers, Karen Williams, localisation, personal independence payments, social fund reform, social housing, universal credit, welfare providers, welfare reform, welfare reform act 2012. Bookmark the permalink.